Tuesday, April 30, 2013

You Give Me Fever

Liam. Gorgeous, manly Liam. Here's a guy that is confusing. He and I have talked quite a bit over the past week and every time we're interacting he's super engaged in the conversation. He jokes around with me and laughs when I poke fun at him. At ward activities I'll catch his eye and he'll smile at me, which makes me feel a little awkward and a little enthralled. However I'm not really getting the vibe that he's into me. Maybe it's just that it's barely into the second week of the semester and I'm reading way too far into anything because that's just what I do best.

I tried something last night. At the ward opening social I spent most of the time flirting with another guy in the ward, Bryan, who is also really handsome and funny. He actually might be more fun than Liam, he just doesn't have the jaw nor the voice that dreamboat has. . .Anyway, while I was flirting it up with Bryan, Liam came over and tried to jump into the conversation a couple times, but it was just wasn't organic feeling and felt a little forced. Maybe someone's a little sad I wasn't focusing all my attention on getting him to fall in love with me...

You guys, I'm ridiculous. It's barely into the semester and I'm all over these dudes even though I said I wasn't going to be like this. I blame it on spring fever. It's a real thing and I've caught it. Liam is gorgeous and his voice is so rich and lovely...but maybe my time is better spent with Bryan. Or someone else. Or on no one at all. Ridiculous.

I can't help it. I just want to make out with a guy and maybe cuddle a lot. IT'S SPRING FEVER.


2 comments:

  1. Waha you make life at BYUI sound so exciting, especially for me as an incoming freshman. Iiiiiiiii personally read your blog like...erryday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any tips for incoming freshman on the whole dating scene? I've heard so many different things... It's getting a bit confusing! Haha

    ReplyDelete