Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BYUI Apartments-What Do You Want To Know?

The most popular page on my blog is the post in which I went into detail about BYU-Idaho and how to prepare for things like classes and apartments. I've gotten some comments and tweets asking for more posts on this kind of information, but I don't really know what ya'll want to know. This is where I ask for you to take time to comment and tell me what you'd like to know about!

Apartment complexes
Activities
Jobs
Where to Eat

These are just a few categories to get your minds running. Leave questions! Get specific! The more questions you guys ask, the more I'll be able to write something that will be useful for you. You can also tweet me with questions because I LOVE Twitter. @MormonSkank

Ready. . .Go!

EDIT:
One comment? Really, guys? I know you're reading this. I can see the pageviews go up. I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING!

5 comments:

  1. Is there a health food/whole food organic type of grocery store near BYUI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is finding a job easy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I am new to campus, and I feel like most other people already have friends/acquaintances/roommates so they don't socialize as much as new students. I am starting to feel a little alone, what good activities do you recommend to meet people that need new friends as much as I do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post coming this weekend with answers to your burning questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what women apartment complexes outside campus are where most down to earth people live....or maybe give an example of the complex you live in. I'm trying to choose a place to live as an incoming freshman hehe.

    ReplyDelete