Friday, April 12, 2013

End of the semester message

As much as I hate white glove, I'd rather get on my hands and knees and scrub the toilet bowl until it sparkles than spend $35 to have Idaho White Glove cleaning crew half-ass the job. One time I moved into an apartment where the previous tenants had paid to have Idaho White Glove clean it and I was greeted by moldy veggies and juice stains in the fridge, dead bugs on every windowsill and a DIRTY SOCK (and a ton of huge crumbs) in a kitchen drawer.

My parents raised me to know how to clean. I don't care if my hands become completely leatherized and dried out beyond oblivion from cleaning products, my apartment will SHINE at the end of white glove.

SUCK IT, IDAHO WHITE GLOVE. You're expensive and you do a crappy job.

I'm going to California for the break between semesters. I'm going to soak in the sunshine and warm weather. See you in a week, Rexburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment