Friday, April 19, 2013

Greetings from Vacation!

Whilst lounging on the beach and perusing the interwebs today I came across an article called Why You Are Wrong For Me which I find to be both fabulous and empowering. The author, Kat George, starts off by listing off reasons she and the receiver of the article are right for each other. The turning point comes when she says, "I could go on but I don't want to bore you . . . I shouldn't have to convince you."

The rest of the article talks about why he is wrong for her and I feel like she's writing the words I haven't been able to find. It's great. And you know what? It makes me feel okay with the relationships I've been in, or even the ones that haven't even happened despite wanting them, because it makes me realize that those guys were all wrong for me. I shouldn't have to convince him. Kat said it best: "If you were right for me we'd already be together, because that's what happens when people are right for each other."

Happy last few days of Spring Break, everyone!  I look like a tomato, but it burns so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment