Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Infamous NCMO

NCMO: Non-Committal Make Out.  The mormon hook up or one night stand.  A good ol' macking sesh with someone you don't want to date.  

There's something about getting together with someone for just a night that adds some thrill.  For me, I feel like it's a bit of a walk on the wild side because I'm normally a pretty committed gal.  For the longest time I never even considered indulging in a NCMO because I felt like I'd end up getting attached and hurt in the end.  I tried it for the first time in a looong time at the end of last year after a pretty bad break up.  I had recently gotten in contact with an ex boyfriend from high school and he was more than willing to stick his tongue down my throat once or twice.  Unfortunately for him, any chemistry we had in high school was long gone and it wasn't enjoyable at all.  I'm fairly certain I ended up paying more attention to Zombieland than I did to his kissing.  It wasn't enjoyable at all.
 
But then New Year's Eve came around.

I have this friend, Daniel, who got back from his mission in December.  We dated once upon a high school time, he was my first love, we broke up, yada yada yada.  Well, turns out he and I still have mad chemistry so shortly after his return, the subject of us getting together for a rendezvous came up.  Happen on New Year's Eve, first in his car and then in mine.  I don't know if it was just the New Year's magic in the air or how quickly Daniel caught on to the proper technique of making out (he's a fast learner.  likereally fast), but it was amazing.  I wasn't thinking about Zombieland or this other guy that I was crushing on, I was completely focused on what was going on right then and there.  First NCMO I'd completely enjoyed.

That was the beginning of my adventure down NCMO lane and I haven't looked back since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment