Sunday, January 22, 2012

The first step in moving on...

It's been a snowy weekend.  Well, snowy and rainy.  Is it bad that I kind of wish it was all snow?  I'm ready for some snowball fights and building forts.  Being from California, I never really got to do that stuff when I was a kid, so being in Rexburg in the winter takes me back to my younger years.  Makes me feel like a kid again.  Snow feels pretty magical.  I feel like love is in the air when it snows.  

Also, I feel pretty good about forgetting about Wade.  In fact, I don't really feel like I miss him.  Or think about him nearly as much.  Having an interest helps.  I decided this weekend that, yeah, it's okay to be interested in your FHE brother.  As long as I stick to my guns and not freak out and overwhelm the dude, it won't hurt anything to develop a crush.

His name is William, Will for short.  He's an RM, which is nice, since premies drive me crazy.  You're too young for me, boy!  Super cute, gorgeous baby blue eyes, hilarious personality.  We played hangman on scrap paper during Sunday school today, but we still participated and he had a couple really good, spiritual insights.  Man, I don't know if there's anything more attractive than a man who knows how to be chill, but also how to be spiritual.  That's not true, a man holding a child would give him a run for his money.

I have a hard time saying that I have a full blown crush on the kid, based on the fact that I really hardly know him.  For now, we'll just stick with him being an interest.

Will has peaked my interest and I'm okay with that.  Who knows, with these snow storms blowing in, maybe love will blow my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment