Sunday, May 19, 2013

Don't Be a Douche

There's a line that exists among normal people. This is a line that is approached carefully, taunted, and danced along. This is a line that isn't crossed. That is unless you're that one guy in the group that thinks it's okay to race across that line. Don't be that guy.


No one likes that guy

But seriously, that line is there for a reason. Sometimes I can deal with the occasional saunter across, but there comes a point when enough is enough and then I snap

You're probably a little confused, and I apologize for the ambiguity of this post. It's just one of those nights. People exist in this world who just really know how to get my goat. It pisses me off. If your aim was to get under my skin, congratulations, you did. 


Got my goat

It's not that it's a huge deal, it just pisses me off that you lack the tact to be respectful. I tell you something in confidence and the first thing you do is go and tell anyone who will listen. Hear that? It's my goat bleeting with disgust because you're being a giant dick. 

I know you think you're funny and I'm not serious, but you're wrong. You are being neither funny nor cute. I was just beginning to kind of like you. Geeze. Quit being a douche. 


/Rant





1 comment:

  1. Well written. This post should be on the required reading list for every Marriage and Family class at BYU.

    ReplyDelete