Tuesday, August 20, 2013

PVT=Provo Virgin Lips

Every time I move, the kiss counter resets. New town, new VL. Basically, for the first time in a looooong time, I've got virgin lips again. Provo virgin lips.

When I first moved to Rexburg and the kiss counter reset for the first time, I took my time letting that VL go. I didn't run off and make out with the first guy that came along. Provo? Yeah, that's a different story. It wasn't my intention to do this, but my first weekend here I met a guy. His name is James. He's a friend of some of the girls that were in my new ward when I first moved in. They hosted a movie night, I stopped by for a bit, James and I chatted briefly, he asked for my number. I didn't hear from him, so I kind of let it just slide by and slip from my mind.

Then he asked to hang out and snuggle.

"You want to snuggle? That's pretty forward."
"Yeah! We can watch a movie or something."

He came over and almost immediately he got awkwardly snuggly. It wasn't the cute kind of snuggle-and-watch-a-movie type snuggle, it was a let-me-hold-your-hand-and-touch-your-face type of a thing. At first I was really put off. Like, seriously dude? His conversation was weak. He was sort of answering my questions, but it was clear that he wanted to hook up, not just snuggle. And honestly? I was pretty bummed. I was looking forward to maybe getting to know James.

He started kissing my cheek, pulling me awkwardly closer to him. After a moment I pulled back and said, "Hey James, this is going way too fast. I mean, I hardly know you. This isn't really my style." I know, I know. I've been known to just make out with a few guys after just meeting them. I kind of like to skank it up on occasion. However, I wasn't really planning on doing that here. James changed that. He was being mega persistent, despite his claims that "Don't worry, I'm not going to kiss you!" In the end, we kissed.

We made out for a while on my couch and practically all conversation stopped. He's not all that interesting. He's a decent kisser, but it was a little boring after a while. And he accused me of being too aggressive! I'm sorry, what? James came over to my apartment looking to make out with me, yet he gets uncomfortable when I think, "Ah, what the heck. Let's make out" and start kissing him like I'm into it?

Hey guys! Apparently other girls aren't as into kissing as I am! He said that other girls aren't as aggressive. Other girls don't tease during a make out. Other girls don't put passion in it. I beg this question of you: Ladies! What are you even doing while you make out with a guy? Don't make him do all the work, show him you're enjoying it! Y'all be crazy. Live a little. Don't get crazy, but live a little!

James ended up leaving with the parting words of, "Well, I'm going home tomorrow for a week. I'll see you when I get back" -wink and grin-  Sorry, James. That was a one time thing for me. But thanks for taking away my PVL! It's like being a new woman.

Hey, Provo boys. Get at me. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I want to comment but I'm not really sure how much, erm, detail to share. I guess I'm not totally sure what kind of comments your looking for. And I really have no idea what "aggressive" kissing means, but I do have a couple of examples that I could probably share in another comment.
    I guess to me there's "kisses" and then there's "making out." And making out is definitely more passionate than kissing, but I don't know what makes it aggressive or boring. All I know is I've never been bored kissing a girl. And hopefully I haven't been a boring kisser either.

    ReplyDelete