Thursday, August 29, 2013

My New Roommate

I've lived with my roommates for a week now. I like them a lot. It's as though the Lord said, "Hey Leslie, you've had some pretty crappy roommates over the past two years. Instead of giving you one good roommate like I did previously, I'm going to give you three." And BOOM. My apartment is filled with people I like. It's a great change. My apartment feels like a home and I feel like my roommates are my family. 

I have one roommate who has decided that her mission is to get one of us married. The first day she moved in she wanted to know my dating history and my type of guy. She was listing off guys she wants to set me up with. I have to say, I'm a little flustered! It's been a long time since someone has said they wanted to set me up with someone and then they actually do. She's got a plan. I'm not opposed. My time here in Provo is dedicated to dating around and getting to know people. 

Let's face it, at this point I'm pretty much open to anything. Well, anything within reason. Though I'm slightly tempted to make out with this guy I've been talking to on Tinder. I LIKE MAKING OUT, OKAY?

I promise to write about it if I do make out with him... :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha Leslie, I feel like we would be awesome friends in real life

    ReplyDelete