Saturday, August 10, 2013

Plan of Attack

Now that I'm in Provo and I'm employed (hooray! That didn't take long at all! It's nice to have work) I have to start thinking about how exactly I'm going to navigate this new dating world in Provo. To be honest, I've been so focused on finding and and starting a new job that I haven't given much thought to flirting and dating.

Do I use the ward as a dating pool? Coworkers? Rely on friends of friends? Boys I meet at the pool? Tinder?

I'm over thinking this. There's absolutely no reason I need to be on the prowl for someone to date when I have so much going on already. So instead of trying to figure out what the next step is, I'm going to just going to let life happen for a while. No more of this living in anticipation for the next thing. I've finally graduated, I'm finally living in Provo. Life is just about to begin!

I'm going to keep blogging. I'll try and be entertaining and interesting! Thanks for being great, readers.

Side note: Have you ever been on Tinder in Utah? These dudes are thiiiirsty. I've been asked to cuddle and make out more times than ever before. Have I gone? No. Tinder is for the kicks and giggles, but never for hook ups or relationships. Them boys be craaazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment