Friday, March 9, 2012

That's pretty pinteresting

I admit it: I love Pinterest.  It's a guilty pleasure of mine, as I'm sure it is one of yours.  A couple days ago I was perusing through the many pages of wonderful quotes when I stumbled across this one.


Not only do I love V For Vendetta (I'm a sinner: I watch R-rated movies from time to time), but I also love Oscar Wilde.  There is truth behind this quote.  I blogged about it pretty recently.  You should remember that.  So yeah, this blog is my mask.  Booya.

A couple weeks ago Aiden said to me, "Leslie, I don't think you're going to meet anyone this semester.  I think that if you keep going to the gym, you'll be smokin' hot by Spring semester and you'll meet your guy then."  I get what he's saying and that he intended to be nice, but he went about it the wrong way.  You do NOT tell a girl that, "you keep going to the gym, and you'll eventually become hot" Never ever ever ever.  Ever.  I know I already look good, even if I'm not rail thin.  However, there is some truth behind what Aiden said.  I don't think I'm going to meet the guy this semester.  My classes aren't set up for me to have much interaction with guys and my ward is void of candidates (Will is moving to Utah.  Sad day) so I'm settling on Spring being the time.  It can't get here soon enough...but today was a nice, warm taste of the weather that is to come!  Delicious!

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment