Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh Yeah!

I just noticed that I've gone up in followers.  Do you know how happy that makes me?  Super happy.

Yesterday Aiden and I were talking about his new girlfriend, roommate drama, and my severe lack of a man when he mention Brandon, a kid I had a brief fling with the couple months before Tyson came home.  Brandon had moved to our singles ward for the summer to do summer sales.  I met him at a party and instantly was smitten.

Given a little time, a camping trip, and a Harry Potter marathon, the two of us became an item.  It was the first time I was really with someone at home on a consistent basis since high school.  He was the kind of guy who was really good at snuggling.  We spent many nights on Aiden's couch curled up next to each other.  We didn't kiss much, but it was great.  He was great.  Brandon moved back home to Utah for school and that ended our fling.

Anyway, Aiden and I were talking last night and he brought up Brandon.  He said, "Brandon just needs to move to BYUI and marry you.  He's a really solid, good guy.  You need a Brandon."  Then, as I was about to go to bed that night, out of the blue Brandon popped up on facebook chat.

It doesn't mean anything except that the universe has a funny way of working.

Anyway, thanks for the follows.  I appreciate knowing I'm not writing to no one.

2 comments:

  1. So, I hashtagged BYUI on twitter today, clicked on my own hashtag (because I am a loser) and found your blog.
    And it is wonderful, hilarious, sad, perfect, and exactly correct about BYUI!!! I love it! You're a great writer!
    My roommate also just started following you!
    2 in one day! :)
    check out my blog if you'd like...
    haileycram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember how I found your blog, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete