Saturday, March 31, 2012

Psych Out

I keep psyching myself out.  I'm convinced that if I text Nate too often or flirt too much, he's going to back away.  But then he does something to completely debunk those feelings.  Not only does he go out of his way to be around me, but he also strikes up brilliant conversation.  I won't say anything about hanging out together, but he says, "I'm going to bed, but I'll see you tomorrow!"  And then I get butterflies.

I don't know if you'll believe this, but I was once the most confident girl ever.  I had no fear when it came to guys.  If there was one I wanted, I got him.  There was a time period between my senior year of high school and about a year after Tyson went on his mission when every guy I was into I ended up dating.  It was like I possessed some magical power.  Simply irresistible.  

That girl is making a come back, I can feel it.  I feel as though the timing with Nate is perfect. He was really into this girl, but she pretty much ditched him to be with another guy.  I feel really bad for him, but at the same time I can't be all that upset, because it just works out really well for me.  My window of opportunity is wide open and I am being adventurous.  

OH YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment