Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!

I was going to write a big, long April Fools post with some fabricated story about how Nate and I hung out all weekend and we ended up snuggling or maybe even kissing, but it was such a busy weekend that I never got around to it.

Truth is, I haven't really spent much time with Nate this weekend, despite having that be a goal of mine.  He's been busy with finals prep and he's had other obligations.  I've seen him pretty much every day, though.  We've chatted in his doorway and visited briefly at a get together.  Every time I think about him, I think my head is going to explode.  My mom sent me a text today saying, "Are you dating someone?"  To which I had to tell her no, but if she thought that based on what she saw on facebook (a huge influx of photos of me and Nate have surfaced), then I'll bet other people are beginning to wonder.

Biggest news of the weekend?  I was at work, trying to make the time go faster by not checking my phone every two minutes, when I got a text from Nate.  I didn't read it until I finished my shift, but now I can't stop thinking about it.  He's invited me and a friend of ours, Marissa, to join a few people in going to his house in Oregon for Spring break.  I can only go for a portion, since I have work obligations, but I'm going to go!  No guy from BYUI has ever invited me to go to his house, regardless of how close his family lives.  I'm not sure if there are other girls going, but I'm hoping it's just me and Marissa like it is at our dinner nights.

Stoked?  Stoked.  This could potentially be the best Spring break I've ever had.

p.s. I promise this isn't an April Fools joke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment