Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break Snow Storm

It's Friday of finals week, which is usually the day everyone finishes up their tests, cleaning, and packing then they GTFO of Rexburg.

If you don't live in Rexburg, then you wouldn't know that it snowed 2 inches last night.  You wouldn't know that I've been wearing shorts and t-shirts and have been driving with all the windows down all week.  You wouldn't know that I went sunbathing in my front yard a couple days ago.

Now we're all buried under several inches of snow.  Lucky me, my snow clothes are in the trunk of my car, currently hidden underneath all the snow!  I'M PISSED.  I was looking forward to warm weather and a safe drive to Oregon.  I'm not so sure if  driving to Oregon is really a good idea, considering the weather. Snow and wind all night long.

UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment