Thursday, March 22, 2012

I got a kick out of this

On Sunday night I was chillin with a friend and one of my FHE brothers, Nate, when Bianca came into the living room and sat with us.  Suddenly the conversation was dominated by her butting into everything with something.  That girl knows something about everything, or at least she pretends to.  She reminds me of a Brian Regan joke...


So funny.  Anywaaay, When Bianca walked into the room, one of my other roommates, Sam, whose room is right off of the living room, sent me a text and our conversation went like this:

Sam:  Wooooow is that a b@#$* I smell
Me:  Hahahaha!!!!  Yes.  It stanks of skank.
Sam:  Tell her to GTFO
Bianca got some fancy european crackers and offered them to everyone, we all declined.
Sam:  I'm so cool because I eat european food!
Me:  Hahahaha!
Sam:  Offer crackers + no one takes any = forever alone
Me:  I literally LOL'd!

Okay, so maybe it wasn't  that funny, but in the moment it was great.  Especially if you know Sam and what her temperament is like.

Ladies and Gents, only two weeks left in this apartment with the roommates that are the salt whores of the earth!  Freedom is near.  I can taste it.  It tastes like sunshine and boys.





No comments:

Post a Comment