Monday, January 28, 2013

Hook a Sister Up!

I have a few new roommates this semester that I don't really know all that well. Over the weekend one of them invited me and Bethany to join her for a dinner her friends were making. It ended up being an event that lasted the whole night long, which was a little inconvenient given I had a lot of homework I was planning on doing that night. . . Regardless of the procrastination that was occurring, it was still a good time.

It was me, Bethany, and two of our roommates, Mikayla and Deidra. Deidra is dating one of the guys and she introduced me to his brother. Let's just say it was crush at first sight. Not only is this guy a James Franco look-a-like, he's friendly, funny, and he's q bit older than me. James (let's call him James, I like that) went ahead and found me on Facebook and made plans to get together and watch The Walking Dead this week.

It's infatuation. Mikayla knows James pretty well and she was beyond stoked when I told her I was kind of diggin' James. She said she'd put in a good word and that I'm totally his type. I love roommates who are willing to act as wingmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment