Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Optimistic

The new semester started yesterday.  I'm beyond stoked for all of my classes, so far my roommates are pretty awesome, and the cold weather isn't really all that bad.  I can't quite pinpoint what it is, but something has me feeling really optimistic about what 2013 has to offer.

I've always been a back of the classroom type of girl.  I keep to myself and don't go out of my wayto make new friends. This semester is different.  Sammie and I (and Bethany) have decided to breakout of our normally introverted routine and be friendly and get to know more people.  We had a class together this morning and I think every person I know is in that class.  Person after person walked in that I knew and suddenly I was surrounded by all these people that I know chatting up a storm.  Not only will that class be super rad, but it's going to solidify some really good friendships.  If this was an omen for what the semester holds, I can't wait.

Winter 2013, I am more than ready for everything you have to throw at me.

Bring.It.On

No comments:

Post a Comment