Saturday, April 5, 2014

Blake Report

I went on that date with Blake on Tuesday and I'm still processing it. We met up for dinner and I had a good time and he seemed to enjoy his time with me, but I'm not really sure how it really went. The date was barely an hour long and, despite there not really being a lull in conversation, we ended the date and went on our way. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Blake was exactly as nerdy as I anticipated and as interesting in person as he was online. We talked about our families and our work. As we were leaving the restaurant we had a bit of a nerd out and talked about a particular SciFi movie and the book and how they compare. It was pretty awesome to get to talk to someone about things I like to geek out about.

After the date Blake and I exchanged a few texts about how it was nice to meet one another and how we had a good time. However, since then we haven't really talked and I don't know what that means. Well, I have a hunch about it, but I'm not sure if it's accurate. Was he really not interested, or is he just an awkward person? I suppose that now it's been nearly a week since the date and Blake hasn't asked me out again it's probably safe to assume that we won't be going out again.

Am I bummed? Yeah, a little. I wasn't emotionally invested in him yet, but I was looking forward to getting to know him better. Oh well. On to the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment