Saturday, March 29, 2014

I don't know about you, but he's 32

Even after the disaster with that guy Dale on the dating website, I decided to still stick with if (mostly because I've already paid my three month membership.) Nothing much has come of it so far, but I've exchanged a few messages with a guy who is nerdy, albeit still cute.

His name is Blake and he's, wait for it, 32. Yikes, right? Sounds a bit old. But you know what? It doesn't really bother me. I mean, 32 is pretty much the oldest I'm willing to date, but it doesn't scare me off. Besides, he's really smart and he's pretty funny.

He asked me to have dinner with him, telling me he wants to take me to my favorite restaurant and talk more in depth about some of the things we've touched on in conversation. I'm not losing sleep because of excitement, but I'm looking forward to a night out with an interesting man.

No comments:

Post a Comment