Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kirk: The Last Chapter [hopefully]

Kirk is pissing me off.

I'm at the point where I know it won't go anywhere with him, even if he decides to treat me like a person and talk to me.  However, I'm not okay with how things have ended.  It's been two and a half weeks since we had a conversation.  A conversation that ended when I told him that he owes it to me to tell me what he wants or doesn't want...and he never responded.

If you want to hurt someone, drop them cold turkey.

It pisses me off that he would act that way.  It hurts me to think that he doesn't think I deserve at least saying he doesn't want to talk.  Most of the time I'm okay and I don't think about him, but other times I think about it and I feel sick.  After all I went through with Tyson, you'd think I'd have grown thick enough skin to deal with this kind of treatment, but I guess there's no getting used to it.

Kirk ended up being the biggest coward I've ever met.  It's nice to know that there's some comfort in knowing I dodged that bullet.  Still hurts, though.

Live and learn.

1 comment:

  1. I can't handle that these guys keep ending up being so terribly cowardly! Every stinking guy!

    ReplyDelete