Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Sunshine

I've been at the park a lot lately. I've been on walks, long boarding, reading in the sunshine, and playing games with friends. Anything I can do outside, I want to do it. This is what spring semester should be like. I've got my fingers crossed that the weather stays nice because I am ready to enjoy the lovely state of Idaho. Seriously, this is the best time to be at BYU-Idaho. It's not freezing cold and all the outdoor activities are so much fun. 

Part of what makes summertime so much fun is the people you choose to spend it with. I have great friends. Bethany is the perfect roommate for me. She's funny and nerdy and she's into all the things I'm into. We're studying the same thing and, consequently, talk about the same people and professors. We like to go do the same kinds of things, we like to watch the same kinds of movies and shows. It's awesome. Find yourself a Bethany to room with.

We spend some time with some guys in our ward, but we spend even more time with Scott and his apartment. We've known those guys since last Summer and they're hilarious. The more time we spend with them, the more I realize how lucky we are to have found some really chill guy friends. Too many girls and guys up here are too caught up in the dating scene to find a solid group of friends. Bethany and I? We have that. It's awesome. 

Enjoy the sunshine, my friends. Get outside and soak it in. Spend time with people you care about. Have a summer romance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment