Saturday, September 29, 2012

Roommates

Sometimes the things my roommates (the new ones this semester, not Bethany or Sammie) say drive me crazy.

Truthfully, I haven't spent much time with them so I can't really judge them, but some of these girls come off as really stupid and fake.  It rubs me the wrong way and leaves me feeling like they're always trying to negate things I say, belittle me as a person, and always be the prettier, more knowledgeable, cooler girls.  They have no reason to try and top whatever it is I have to offer!  I'm not trying to steal their boys, I'm not trying to tell them they know nothing.  Seriously girls, step off.

I hate living with girls.  I need to get married just so I don't have to live with five other girls.

Six girls in one apartment?  Worst. Idea. Ever.  Way to go, BYU-Idaho.  Way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment