Friday, September 28, 2012

My Lucky Shirt

I've noticed something: I've been wearing the same shirt the last three times I had a first kiss with someone.  Does this mean my chances of getting kissed by a guy for the first time is higher if I wear that same shirt?

It's probably just a weird coincidence, but it's kind of interesting.  It's not even a slutty shirt by any means.  If anything, it's kind of man-ish.  In a hot way, of course.  It accents my curves in all the right ways without showing a ton of skin.  I don't know what it is about that shirt that makes boys want to put their lips on mine. It's magic.  I will wear that shirt EVERY DAY.  Every day.

Anyway, Kirk and I talked.  We saw each other in the Crossroads the other day so we took some time to talk about things (yet again.)  Everything is still the same, we're not together.  He's got some things to figure out before we can get back together.  The likelihood of it happening, however, is quite high.  I want to see him and spend time with him.  It's a struggle to tell him that can't happen.  I've settled on just talking to him for now.  At least that little bit of Kirk will keep me going until this whole thing is behind us.

Despite how sketch the situation may sound, don't be fooled into thinking Kirk is a douche bag-tool-dick-jerk whom I need to let go of.  I'm confident that he's not any of those things and I'm confident that he cares about me.  And I'm not just being blinded by infatuation.  It's hard seeing what I see and trying to convey that through this blog in an adequate way.

He is great.

2 comments:

  1. AGH. You're like a celebrity! i want to meet you!

    ReplyDelete