Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pathetic

So...I've been a little emotional lately.  I've got some pretty wild stuff going on in my personal life already, and then the situation with Kirk is making everything worse.  I can't see to keep it together.  The past four or five days I've felt like a bomb, to which the detonator is unknown.  Anything could set me off.

While perusing Pinterest I came across this gem...
This pretty much sums up a lot of how I feel right now.  Except maybe I do have PMS.  If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that you don't want to be around me when I have PMS.  I'm not a pleasant person.  

I texted Kirk today.  I was having a really bad afternoon and I just wanted some comfort from him, not from anyone else.  I told him how I knew I was being contradictory, but that I want to be with him.  It was weak, it was stupid, it was pleady and annoying.  I read back over the text and I make myself sick.  

He hasn't responded.  I'm not sure if he's just thinking about it or ignoring it.  Either way, I'm going crazy wondering what's going on.  I'll bet he's not even analyzing it at all.  In fact, he probably forgot about the text.  And here I am, being pathetic, hanging onto my phone at all times, hoping that he'll text me and come swooping back to cradle me in his arms and hush all my worries away....

Oh. my. gosh.  

I am pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. I totally get all of this. Girls are weird. I love you.

    ReplyDelete