Friday, October 7, 2011

Bored in Rexburg

Big events of the first four weeks of school:

  • Aced my first test
  • Aced my first essay (take that, APA!)
  • Survived the snow
  • Creeped on by the Rexburg halloween creepers...twice!
  • Molested at the Vivint dance party
  • Ripped my favorite jeans
  • Went to Utah for Conference and it was SO good
It's obvious, nothing romantic is going on in my life.  I see more guys than anyone else in my apartment and still, nothing is happening.  EFF MY LIFE.  That's what I get for not playing the aggressive card.  Booorriiinngg!

I've noticed lately that more guys are opening the door for me and smiling when I walk by in the hall.  Either I'm suddenly the biggest hottie on campus or men are leaving their douchey ways behind in favor of being the nice guy.  I dig it. Nice guys are nice.  I'm sure they don't know that a smile in the hall brightens my day, but it does.  

2 comments:

  1. Bored in Rexburg, huh? Check out this site to find some fun things to do! http://rexburgfun.com

    ReplyDelete