Monday, February 6, 2012

The girl that left

I'm not sure what it is, but I feel as though this past weekend has been pivotal.  I didn't do anything wildly spectacular, I just went to a Super Bowl party and visited with some friends up at the Ridge.  However, I felt something click.  Sometime during the weekend I got my confidence back, at least to some degree.

I was hanging out with a huge group of people, just walking around talking with the people I knew, flirting like crazy with Isaac and his roommates, teasing some friends of mine, when I realized that I haven't held myself quite that high for about a year now.  We're coming up on the year anniversary of when Tyson crushed me, which was when I became introverted and untrusting.  But now I'm starting to see that girl again and I couldn't be happier.

Prepare yourselves.  This is gonna be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment