Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm not really like that

It's really hard having roommates who go on dates every night.  Literally, two of my roommates go out on (or decline) a date EVERY night.  Sometimes they have to debate over which guy they're going to say yes to that night.  I'm exhausted for them.  But also jealous.

I need to stop being one of the guys and girl it up a bit more.  But I don't want to become the kind of girl that makes out with a different guy every night.  My roommates are like that.  I've suddenly become acutely aware that I don't want to be the kind of girl this blog makes me out to be.  At least when I first started it, when I was meeting up with Daniel all the time.  I want to be the girl who dates guys, but doesn't slut around.

I do have a date this weekend, even if it's not one I'm really stoked about.  It's still a date.  I'm a little bit excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment