Saturday, February 8, 2014

Waiting

My roommates keep asking me whether or not I'm nervous for Derek to visit. You know, I don't really feel all that nervous. At this point it's mostly a mixture of being anxious and being excited. 

Twelve more days until he's here and I feel like time is slowing down. This next week for me is going to be absolutely insane at work and I want to just fast forward through it to the following week. I don't even know what Derek and I are going to do other than we're going to spend a ton of time together. And you know what? I have no qualms about that. I would love to just spend a weekend with Derek talking and watching movies and making dinner together. We don't need to have a lot of plans, since we're doing this so we can spend time with each other.

It's either going to make or break us and I'm ready to find out. He and I have a lot of potential, but we need to see each other to know. Twelve days until we find out. Until then, I wait. Forgive me if I don't have much to write about for the next little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment