Thursday, June 16, 2011

AWOL

It's been over a month since I posted.  In short, my social like exploded and swallowed me whole.  It hasn't quite spit me back out, but I've come up for a breather.  Here's a recap of the men in my life:

Tyson:  Still a dick, still ignores me at institute/multi stake events. His sister told me that it might be time to start being friends again.  She doesn't know what went down between us.  Eventually I'll explain to her (and to you) but right now I'm still brooding over it and would rather leave the subject untouched.

Frank:  He's a pansy.  A super cute, awkward, totally Mormon pansy.  He doesn't have the guts to ask me (or that skank he was blatantly flirting with) out on a date.  Instead, I have to hang around him all the time at Aiden's house all the time.  It sucks.  I can't ever win over the guy I actually am interested in.  I think I'm doomed to always be stuck in the friend zone.  Eff my freaking life.  Whatever, Frank can have his popular pretty girl, even though her eyes are oddly close together and her face looks kind of droopy when she smiles.

Daniel:  We went awhile without really talking, then we started talking again and he got all horny.  If he hadn't busted his knee, resulting in his being confined to his bed all summer, we'd make out again.  I'm really not enjoying this dry spell.

Over all, I can't wait for Summer to end.  I'm moving to Idaho and I'm probably most excited to have a whole new dating pool.  Living at my parents house, seeing all the same guys I've been seeing for the past couple years in my ward sucks.  The boys just suck.  They don't take me on dates, they don't take anyone on dates. What's up with that?  YOU GUYS SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment